Mediate to InMobi
The following applies to publishers mediating with ONE by AOL: Mobile to InMobi.
Mediating your inventory to InMobi* using the ONE by AOL: Mobile platform takes just a few steps:
- Integrate the InMobi adapter (Android or iOS) and One by AOL: Mobile SDK (Android SDK or iOS SDK) into your project.
- Collect your ad serving credentials and reporting credentials from InMobi.
- Add those IDs to your ONE by AOL: Mobile waterfall.
* Note: InMobi supports banner, rectangle and interstitial ad units at this time.
It’s that simple! See below for step-by-step details on how to mediate this ad source in minutes.
Mediating to InMobi
To connect InMobi with the ONE by AOL: Mobile SDK you will need to insert few IDs into our Network Setup Module.
- Log into your InMobi account.
- Make sure you are on the Monetize tab (check the top of the page).
- Find the app you want to mediate for under My Apps and click on the app’s name to open its profile page.
- Find the Property ID at the top of the profile page.
- Navigate to the Placements Tab and click on the placement you want to mediate.
- On the placement page, find the Placement ID located below the Ad Type.
|Property ID||Your app's unique identifier for InMobi
Example Property ID: 11c7c5c27c555555c0z931z1z1z5555z
|Placement ID||Your placement's unique identifier for InMobi
Example Placement ID: 1234567090123
Get Set Up in ONE by AOL: Mobile
ONE by AOL: Mobile.
|Add a new source to a placement you’ve already created.|
|Click the drop-down menu for SELECT AD SOURCE and select Ad Network.|
|From the Ad Network drop-down menu select InMobi.|
|Add the Property ID, Placement ID and Name your ad source.|
|Scroll down to the Reporting tab, enter your InMobi login credentials to enable reporting in the AOL UI.||
Note: This information is used to optimize your ad placement eCPMs in our tiered waterfall.
|On the next page, drag your new AdColony ad source entry onto the tier in the waterfall.|
Done! You are now set to deliver InMobi ads as well as ONE by AOL: Mobile ads to your inventory, and view reporting from both in the ONE by AOL: Mobile UI.
To incorporate additional Ad Networks, follow the integration guides on our Supported Ad Networks list.