Release 163: September 15, 2016
IMPROVEMENT: Renaming of Tabs and Tags throughout Application
- the name of the Marketplace Demand tab was changed to “Marketplace"
- the name of ONE: Mobile Marketplace in the Add Ad source Dropdown and the tag form was changed to “AOL Mobile Marketplace"
- the name of the Mediation Ad Source in the Add Ad source Dropdown and the tag form was changed to “Ad Network"
- the name of “Med” on the mediation tags is changed to “Ad Net”
- the name of the Mediation Tab on the Mediation dashboard was changed to “Monetization”
- everywhere we used “Tag,” we now use “Ad Source
- Metrics dropdown for all PSS grids have the updated look and feel to match AOL styling
- Date range picker: state of quick select panel when selected was changed to be more noticeable
IMPROVEMENT: Date Range Picker - 2 ways of demonstrating months
New ‘lock’ icon on the date range picker will now represent the way months are represented. Default state of icon - unlocked. If a user clicks the unlocked icon, it becomes locked, so the user can’t have months skipped between (and vice versa).
IMPROVEMENT: PSS ChartsRecently we released improvement for PSS charts when the selected date range is three months, and a more weekly interval is applied for chart display. Also, now users will be able to view labels with time interval (format: yyyy-mm-dd - yyyy-mm-dd) when hovering over data points on charts.
IMPROVEMENT: Zoom Support
Modules PSS + Reports + Ad Screening were investigated in order to support zoom level from 75% to 125% and uncovered inconsistencies were fixed (checkpoints 75%, 90%, 100%, 110%, 125%).