Mediate to Tapit! by Phunware Ad Network
The following instructions apply to publishers mediating inventory to Tapit! by Phunware with ONE by AOL: Mobile.
Mediating your inventory to Tapit! By Phunware* using the ONE by AOL: Mobile platform takes just a few steps:
- Collect your Zone ID from Tapit! by Phunware.
- Add the Zone ID to your ONE by AOL: Mobile waterfall.
* Note: Tapit! supports banner, rectangle and interstitial ad units at this time.
It’s that simple! See below for more details on how to get your new ad source added in minutes.
Mediating to Tapit! by Phunware
To connect Tapit! by Phunware with the ONE by AOL: Mobile SDK, you will need to insert an ID into our Network Setup Module.
|Zone ID||Your ad placement’s unique identifier in Tapit! By Phunware.
Example Zone ID: 12345.
Update Tapit! by Phunware
- Log into your Tapit! by Phunware account.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to find the app and placement that you want (each ad placement is listed individually). Locate the Zone ID associated with the placement on the table. The entry will look something like this: Phone - Banner (Zone ID: 76621)
Get Set Up in ONE by AOL: Mobile
|Log into ONE by AOL: Mobile|
|Add a new source to a placement you’ve already created.|
|Click the drop-down menu for SELECT AD SOURCE and select Ad Network.|
|From the Ad Network drop-down menu select Tapit!|
|Add the Zone ID and Name your ad source.|
|Scroll down to the Reporting tab, enter your Tapit! login credentials to enable reporting in the AOL UI.||
Note: This information is used to optimize your ad placement eCPMs in our tiered waterfall.
|Select a placement type from the drop down then click Save & Monetize.
|On the next page, drag your new ad source entry onto the tier in the waterfall.|
Done! You are now set to deliver Tapit! by Phunware ads as well as ONE by AOL: Mobile ads to your inventory, and view reporting from both in the ONE by AOL: Mobile UI.
To incorporate additional Ad Networks, follow the integration guides on our Supported Ad Networks list.
To learn more about Tapit! by Phunware, check out their API documentation site.