Mediate to Chartboost Ad Network
The following instructions apply to publishers mediating inventory to Chartboost with ONE by AOL: Mobile.
Mediating your inventory to Chartboost* using the ONE by AOL: Mobile platform takes just a few steps:
- Integrate the Chartboost adapter (Android or iOS) and One by AOL: Mobile SDK (Android SDK or iOS SDK) into your project.
- Collect your App ID and App Signature from Chartboost.
- Add those IDs to your ONE by AOL: Mobile waterfall.
* Note: Chartboost only supports interstitial ad units at this time.
It’s that simple! See below for more details on how to mediate this ad source in minutes.
Mediating to Chartboost
To connect Chartboost with the ONE by AOL: Mobile SDK, you will need to insert a few IDs into our Network Setup Module.
- Log into your Chartboost account.
- Click on All Apps in the top-left-hand corner of the dashboard to find the app you want to set up mediation for to ONE by AOL: Mobile.
- Click on the app’s name to open that app’s dashboard.
- Find the App Settings section in the left-hand column and select Basic Settings.
- Find the App ID and App Signature for the app(s) you would like to set up mediation for in ONE by AOL: Mobile.
|App ID||Your app's unique identifier in Chartboost|
|App Signature||A unique identifier for each ad placement in Chartboost|
Get Set Up in ONE by AOL: Mobile
ONE by AOL: Mobile.
|Add a new source to a placement you’ve already created.|
|Click the drop-down menu for SELECT AD SOURCE and select Ad Network.|
|From the Ad Network drop-down menu select Chartboost.|
|Add the App ID and App Signature, and name your ad source.|
|Scroll down to the Reporting tab, enter your Chartboost login credentials to enable reporting in the AOL UI.||
Note: This information is used to optimize your ad placement eCPMs in our tiered waterfall.
|Select a placement type from the drop down then click Save & Monetize.|
|On the next page, drag your new ad source entry onto the tier in the waterfall.|
Done! You are now set to deliver Chartboost ads as well as ONE by AOL: Mobile ads to your inventory, and view reporting from both in the ONE by AOL: Mobile UI.
To incorporate additional Ad Networks, follow the integration guides on our Supported Ad Networks list.