Understanding the Dashboard
Now that you're in the platform, get to know what can be done through the Dashboard.
Refer to the graphic below for feature location within the Dashboard.
Select the screen you want to view using the drop down menu (three lines in the nav bar on the left).
|DASHBOARD - brings you right back to where you started. The tabs (Applications and Sites, Ad Networks, Marketplace and My Campaigns are listed under the dashboard and identified by numbers 5 through 8.
REPORTS - Connect to information about the Reporting UI and our Reporting API.
AD SCREENING - View the ads that have filled your inventory, easily block individual ads from appearing again.
ACCOUNT SETTINGS - Use these screens to set your reporting credentials, bidder groups, and block groups of unwanted bidders and ad types.
FINANCIALS - Use these screens to deal with Payment and Tax Info or Estimate your Earnings.
HELP - Includes documentation to help you get up and running or investigate more in-depth features of mobile advertising with ONE by AOL: Mobile.
2. Current Stats
The At-a-Glance view of what is happening over-all in your ONE: Mobile business.
- Revenue: the amount of money you made within the date range specified.
- Ad Requests: occur when an ad placement within your site or application requests an ad from the server.
- eCPM (Effective Cost per Thousand): The actual cost per thousand impressions reflects earnings, regardless of the campaign type. Calculate by dividing total revenue by total impressions in thousands.
- RPM (Revenue per thousand impressions): the actual cost per thousand impressions for the total requests received.
- Fill Rate: represents the total percent of ad requests you make to our ad platform that result in an ad being displayed to your users.
- CTR (Click Through Rate): a measure of mobile advertising campaign effectiveness. Calculated by dividing the number of users who clicked on an ad by the number of impressions served. Your goal should be more than 1%.
Back to Top
3. Date Range
The start and end dates for the data you wish to display on the Revenue Trends graph below.
Back to Top
4. Visual Data Graph
Choose the data you want to feed into this visual display graph by selecting Tabs (Applications and Sites, Ad Networks, Marketplace, or My Campaigns)
Display Settings (upper right corner)
To filter the data about the money you are bringing in (when and how) click the display settings: Revenue, Ad Requests, eCPM, RPM, Fill Rate and CTR.
5. Applications and Sites Tab
Create and manage all of your apps and sites from this tab. Customize the display to view Apps and Sites as interactive tiles or in a list. Then select four of eight key indicators that you feel are most significant. Use the filter and sorting features to drill into your data quickly. See Customizing your Apps and Sites Tab for more detail.Back to Top
6. Ad Networks Tab
Delve into your Ad Network statistics from this tab. See the total revenue each network is bringing in. Monitor the number of Ad Requests, Ad Responses, Ads Rendered, eCPM, RPM, CTR. Rank and sort each column of data as you like. See Ad Networks Tab for more detail.Back to Top
7. Marketplace Tab
View Marketplace details and manage Marketplace assignments and settings from this tab. See the Marketplace Tab for more detail.Back to Top
8. My Campaigns Tab
Add new or view current campaigns (select Direct or House) from this tab. Filters can be applied to sort the data in a way you find most valuable. See My Campaigns Tab for more details.
Next Step: Create App/Site