Understanding the Dashboard
Now that you're in the platform, get to know what can be done through the Dashboard.
Refer to the graphic below for feature location within the Dashboard.
Select the screen to view using the drop down menu (three lines in the nav bar on the left).
2. Current Stats
The At-a-Glance view of what is happening over-all in your SSP business. Revenue data is current to yesterday. Other data shown is updated as changes occur.
- Revenue: the amount of money you made within the date range specified.
- Ad Requests: occur when an ad placement within your site or application requests an ad from the server.
- eCPM: Effective Cost per Thousand ads rendered, regardless of the campaign type.
- RPM: Revenue Per Thousand ad requests received.
- Fill Rate: represents the total percent of ad requests you make to our ad platform that result in an ad being displayed to your users.
- CTR: Click Through Rate is a measure of mobile advertising campaign effectiveness. Calculated by dividing the number of users who clicked on an ad by the total number of ads served. Your goal should be more than 1%. This might also be considered revenue per thousand requests.
Back to Top
3. Date Range
The start and end dates for the data you wish to display on the Revenue Trends graph below.
Back to Top
4. Visual Data Graph
Choose the data you want included in this visual display graph by selecting Tabs (Applications and Sites, Ad Networks, or Marketplace).
Display Settings (upper right corner)
To filter the data about the money you are bringing in (when and how) click the display settings: Revenue, Ad Requests, eCPM, RPM, Fill Rate and CTR.
5. Applications and Sites Tab
Create and manage all of your apps and sites from this tab. Customize the display to view Apps and Sites as interactive tiles or in a list. Then select four of eight key indicators that you feel are most significant. Use the filter and sorting features to drill into your data quickly. See Customize Your View for more detail.Back to Top
6. Ad Networks Tab
Delve into your Ad Network statistics from this tab. See the total revenue each network is bringing in. Monitor the number of Ad Requests, Ad Responses, Ads Rendered, eCPM, RPM, CTR. Rank and sort each column of data as you like. See Ad Networks Tab for more detail.Back to Top
7. Marketplace Tab
View Marketplace details and manage Marketplace assignments and settings from this tab. See the Marketplace Tab for more detail.Back to Top
Next Step: Create App/Site