Register and Setup Account
Oath Ad Platforms SSP is the most complete and advanced programmatic platform in mobile advertising, providing a robust monetization solution to help our publisher and app developer customers navigate this dynamic and competitive market. Yea, yea, yea read on to see what it can do for you.
- Flexibility and access to the greatest number of DSPs with Oath's full set of programmatic markets including: programmatic direct, private marketplace, RTB and mediation
- Unmatched demand from over 225 DSPs that continually increase their brand spend
- Dynamic yield-optimization which maximizes revenue and strengthens performance
- Rigorous quality controls to protect your brand as aggressive mobile ad strategies are implemented
- Full support for rich media, video and native ad formats to enhance your customer's experience and increase revenue
Register Here Set Up Your Account
Login to the SSP UI and sign in using the username and password you created when registering.
Acknowledge the Reporting Disclaimer once you've read it, check the "Don't show this message again" box in the lower left corner and click OK.
My Contact Info, Change Password and Sign Out
Hover over your name in the upper right corner to view a drop down. From the selections you can edit your profile or Contact Info, Change your Password or Logout.
IDs for Integration (you may have already found these through our Quick Setup feature.)
LOCATE YOUR SITE ID (aka DCN)
Go to the Applications and Sites dashboard and click on the three dots in the Actions column next to the App or Site and click Edit. Find the Site ID in the top right corner of the Update Application/Site window. This ID can also be found on the Mediation Dashboard within the Integration Info tab.
LOCATE YOUR PLACEMENT ID (aka Position ID)
Go to the Applications and Sites dashboard and click on the three dots next to the App or Site to get to the appropriate placement. Click on the three dots in the Actions column and select Edit. Find the Placement ID in the top right corner of the Update Placement window. This ID can also be found within the Mediation Dashboard.
Next Step: Understanding the Dashboard