Register and Set Up Account
ONE by AOL: Mobile is the most complete and advanced programmatic platform in mobile advertising, providing a robust monetization solution to help our publisher and app developer customers navigate this dynamic and competitive market. Yea, yea, yea read on to see what it can do for you.
- Flexibility and access to the greatest number of buyers with ONE by AOL: Mobile's full set of programmatic markets including: programmatic direct, private marketplace, RTB and mediation
- Unmatched demand from over 225 buyers that continually increase their brand spend
- Dynamic yield-optimization which maximizes revenue and strengthens performance
- Rigorous quality controls to protect your brand as aggressive mobile ad strategies are implemented
- Full support for rich media, video and native ad formats to enhance your customer's experience and increase revenue
Register Here Set Up Your Account
Login: to the ONE by AOL: Mobile UI and sign in using the username and password you created when registering.
You will be prompted to acknowledge the Reporting Disclaimer the first time you login. Once you've read it, check the "Don't show this message again" box in the lower left corner and click OK.
My Contact Info, Change Password and Sign Out
Hover over your name in the upper right corner to view a drop down. From the selections you can edit your profile or Contact Info, Change your Password or Logout.
IDs for Integration
LOCATE YOUR SITE ID (Previously Known as a DCN)
Go to the Applications and Sites dashboard and click on the three dots in the Actions column next to your App or Site and click Edit. You’ll find the Site ID in the top right corner of the Update Application/Site window. This ID can also be found on the Mediation Dashboard within the Integration Info tab.
LOCATE YOUR PLACEMENT ID (Previously Known as a Position ID)
Go to the Applications and Sites dashboard and click on the three dots next to the App or Site you’re working with to get to the appropriate placement. Click on the three dots in the Actions column and select Edit. You’ll find the Placement ID in the top right corner of the Update Placement window. This ID can also be found within the Mediation Dashboard.
Next Step: Understanding the Dashboard