Integrating to buy ad space from ONE by AOL: Mobile's inventory may seem complicated, but it really isn't. The steps below clarify the process.
Familiarize yourself with our platform, and once you are ready to become a partner with ONE by AOL: Mobile - get the process started with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Next complete the following steps in order.
- Meet your Demand Services Manager (DSM) and give us some info about your platform.
My DSM is:___________________________ Contact info:_____________________
- Sign the Master Service Agreement Contract (MSA) and return to your DSM.
- Follow the prompt in the email from your DSM
- Code to the RTB spec and ONE by AOL: Mobile’s specs
- Login to the ONE by AOL: Mobile UI
- Enter your endpoint (URL) into the UI
- Adjust Bidder Configuration Filters
- Check out UI Reporting features (link to reporting docs)
- As an alternative to UI reports, access reporting via reporting API (link to API docs)
- Complete Testing in test environment with following expectations:
- Ad Quality: iURL, Adomain, Creative ID & Campaign ID
- Banner/Interstitial Test
- Video Test
- Optional Deal ID or Native Test (let your DSM know)
- Validate all responses and Submit representative samples to DSM. (This is to ensure compatibility and quality control.)
- Response time requirement within 200 ms
- Receive final approval email from DSM
- Run Live Tests
- Native Test (if not done in test environment)
- Deal ID Test (if not done in test environment)
- Expo app - test creatives prior to launching
- Run Reporting features in the UI (Read How To documentation)
- Ramp Up - increase QPS to your comfort level.
- Target Your Campaigns - familiarize yourself with Nexage custom extensions and use them to help you better target your advertising.
- Dive deeper into bidder performance using Metamarkets.
- Enhance the Partnership - take the next step with additional functionality such as:
- User Matching
- Deal ID support
- Header Bidding