Buyers Integration Checklist
Integrating to buy ad space from ONE by AOL: Mobile's inventory may seem complicated, but it really isn't. The steps below clarify the process.
Familiarize yourself with our platform, and once you are ready to become a partner with ONE by AOL: Mobile - get the process started with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Next complete the following steps in order.
- Meet your Demand Services Manager (DSM) and provide info about your platform.
My DSM is:___________________________ Contact info:_____________________
- Sign the Master Service Agreement Contract (MSA) and return to your DSM.
- Follow the prompt in the email from your DSM
- Code to the RTB spec and ONE by AOL: Mobile’s specs
- Login to the ONE by AOL: Mobile UI
- Enter your endpoint (URL) and adjust Bidder Configuration Filters (See UI Set Up for Mobile Buyers)
- Check out UI Reporting features (See Monitoring Performance with the Mobile UI)
- As an alternative to UI reports, access reporting via reporting API (See Monitoring Performance with the Reporting API for Mobile Buyers)
- Complete Testing in test environment with following expectations:
- Ad Quality: iURL, Adomain, Creative ID & Campaign ID
- Banner/Interstitial Test
- Video Test
- Optional Deal ID or Native Test (let your DSM know)
- Validate all responses and submit representative samples to DSM to ensure compatibility and quality control.
- Response time requirement within 200 ms
- Receive final approval email from DSM
- Run Live Tests
- Native Test (if not done in test environment)
- Deal ID Test (if not done in test environment)
- Use the AOL Expo app to test creatives prior to launching
- Run Bidder Performance Reports
- Ramp Up - increase QPS to your comfort level.
- Target Your Campaigns - familiarize yourself with Nexage custom extensions and use them to help you better target your advertising.
- Dive deeper into bidder performance using Metamarkets.
- Enhance the Partnership - take the next step with additional functionality such as: