Release 176: April 5, 2017
NEW FEATURE: Tile Mode for Apps and Sites Grid - Sorting Functionality
Added sorting functionality to Tile view mode. Now user has the ability to sort by App/Site Name, Type, and currently selected KPIs.
- Default sort order is by Revenue descending. Sorting occurs only on the 4 KPIs that have been selected for display.
- The current sort order is highlighted in the drop-down with an arrow (for ascending and descending order).
- A custom sort order is saved when switching between tile and list modes.
- When sorting is applied the user will experience animation as tiles are moved around.
IMPROVEMENT: UX Update - Ad Sources Area on Placement Dashboard
Updated look to Mediation page:
- counters for ad sources added
- number of assigned ad sources
- total number of ad sources
- number of unassigned ad sources
- orange labels for ad sources counter
- for unassigned ad sources
- for assigned ad sources when the number of ad sources = 0
- exclamation icon added to the “Unassigned” section
- striped background for unassigned area, gray background for each ad source in “Unassigned” section
- visual cues for drag/drop added
- icons for ad sources types removed
- spaces between ad sources removed
IMPROVEMENT: Campaigns - Style Updates to Filtering
Filter on “My Campaigns” tab has the same look and functionality as on App/Sites grid:
IMPROVEMENT: Style Updates - ONE: Mobile Models and Notification Messages
Pop-ups with notification messages are now differentiated between 3 types across application (each type has its own color label) :
Also, wording is updated for some pop-ups to be consistent across application and more clear to user.
IMPROVEMENT: Update -Visual Cue to Add Placements from Apps/Sites Grid
When an app/site has been added (without a placement being specified) a new row appears on the grid with a “plus” icon and label “Add a placement". The label is expanded by default. The new row and label indicates to the user that a placement is needed for this app/site.
IMPROVEMENT: Prefilling of additional forms and fields
When publishers go to additional pages within the platform, their form information is prefilled. If publisher clicks:
- “Send request” from “My Campaigns” → Subject field will be filled by “ACCESS REQUEST FOR AD SERVING CAPABILITIES”
- “Submit a ticket” when objects limit is exceeded → Subject field will be filled by “LIMIT INCREASE” and Description field will be filled based on the fact which object limit has been exceeded.
BUG FIXES: Self-Service - The following bugs were fixed
- Bidder/Block groups - several identical groups can be created when Save is rapidly clicked several times. After Save is clicked first time, a “loading” icon is shown on the button preventing additional clicks.
- Change Password pop-up - the fields were transparent, now they have borders.