Release 174: March 7, 2017
Included in this sprint: App Store ID validation, campaign creation, bidder groups, password tool tip, grids and general bug fixes.
IMPROVEMENT: PSS - App Store ID Validation
On the PSS Site setup form, the iOS App Store ID is derived from the App Store URL, even if the ID is NOT followed by a question mark symbol "?".
IMPROVEMENT: PSS - Campaign Creation Flow Re-styling
Flow is now consistent with PSS Site/Placement/Ad Source creation. The following changes have been made to the UI:
- Added a “+” button to the My Campaigns tab
- Added the Choose Campaign Type bar with drop down
- Added a pop-up describing campaign types (direct and house)
IMPROVEMENT: PSS - Bidder Groups - Hide Default Eligible Bidder Group in UI
The default Eligible Bidder Group (containing the individual eligible bidders selected and saved by a publisher via the Company setup UI) is now hidden in the PSS UI in the following locations:
- Marketplace Ad Source form -> Bidders tab
- Marketplace Settings
- Bidder Group Management UI
IMPROVEMENT: PSS - Re-styling of Pages with Grids
- Replaced ‘Create’ button with a new ‘+’ button
- Re-styled the search box for: Buyers, Sellers, Deals, Connect Partners, Bidder and Block groups
IMPROVEMENT: Change Password Tool Tip Displays Requirements
As user enters a new password, the One Central password requirements are displayed in a tooltip. Once the password requirements are met, the tooltip and the validation red border disappear.
The following bugs were fixed in this release.
- Shifting Grids - Grids no longer shift when switching between tabs.
- Unnecessary scrollbars - no longer display on grids.
- Redirect on Closing - Users are no longer redirected to the previous page after closing the Copy Ad Source popup.
- Default setting for the “Optimize my Floor Price” toggle - when creating an Ad Source in the Marketplace the default is now dependent on the company level setting “Enable Floor Price Optimization.”